Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! Recently Daas hasn't made many posts because of some personal stuff; however, there was something Daas saw on Youtube on how some false Sikhs were claiming that all the other forms of the Satguru past Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji were false. Daas was deeply hurt by such accusations, so Daas will attempt to respond for those Sikhs who have seen them and been lost on their way in confusion. (Daas will not link the original video as that individual will get more views than they deserve, but will mention their points.)
1. The fact that this indivudal beleives that there is only one true Guru is somewhat correct; however, it's mostly in the confusion that limits Vaheguru to simply a body, and they also believe only the first form of the Guru had any protection from Vaheguru; which is also untrue, but we will explain that in the next sentences. The true Guru has never been in the form of a body; but rather the body took shape for the Guru when he first came and spread his message until the end of his time; later on becoming known as Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Angad Dev Ji, (this continued until Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji was given Gur-Gaddi). The other point was that the Gurus past Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji were not protected from Vaheguru, this also is untrue because of the fact that the Guru had been always head-strong especially known for when Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji went to Assam to correct the witches from their previously corrupt ways in the area known as Kamrup, (which even today is considered a black magic headquarters), the Guru had done simran and all that was to happen had failed.
2. The proposed by said person that Guruship can only be given by Vaheguru and not a man; (which he believes Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji to be a man), this is true but it fails to realize that the true Guru is actually God himself that merely took a body for the sins of all people. This point is easily desputed by the fact that in Gurbani it says the Guru is God, "ਜੋਤਿ ਰੂਪਿ ਹਰਿ ਆਪਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਕਹਾਯਉ ॥ जोति रूपि हरि आपि गुरू नानकु कहायउ ॥ Joṯ rūp har āp gurū Nānak kahā▫ya▫o. The Embodiment of Light, the Lord Himself is called Guru Nanak." (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang 1408). So he himself was authorized to give Guruship as he himself was God. Also there was a special ceremony made for giving the Gurship that involved a coconut, a tilak, and 5 coins that are worth less than a ruppee, (in a materialistic sense).
3. Another complaint is Sodhi Raj; (the fact that the Gurus were Sodhis for a long time till Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Ram Das Ji- Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji), this is because of a promise made by Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Amar Das Ji to Bibi Bhani that the Gurship would stay in the family; and who she married was Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Ram Das Ji, so the family line stayed in the Sodhi family, (though for this; Guru Sahib also said that they would face lots of hardships for keeping the light of Vaheguru in their family, which did happen).
4. The fact that the other Gurus faced harships is something this guy rants a lot about; however, the Gurus could not be subject to any of it; rather giving themselves up for the cause that is Sikhi; the Shaheedi of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji was to preserve the honor of Gurbani, Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji Shaheedi was to give protection to those who could not protect themselves; by giving his own head. Also the fact is that even Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji took hardships upon himself for the sake of the world; (Mehta Kalu; had slapped him for feeding people).
5. Gurbani contradictions is another statement by this Pakhandi preacher; however, in the actual video he never made any actual arguments other than the first Gurus words were slightly different, (not truly an actual contradiction).
6. Amrit Sanchar and how it was a ritual to fake preacher; the fact is that Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji gave Amrit as well in the form of Charan Pahul, (drinking the water from which Vaheguru put his feet in and washed it), the only difference was the preparations became different from Charan Pahul to Khande-Di-Pahul, (Amrit made from a double-edged sword), following a Panth is also against him; even though Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji never said anything like this, (he also supports Janam Sakhi over Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Dasam Granth, Gurdas Vaaran, and Nand Lal Ghazals, so that shows his ideas).
Vaheguru, Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni, (Forgive Any Mistakes from Daas), Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!